Cooking Made Simple - Booklet for Jenn-Air/Maytag Ranges


This goddamn reference referred to in my Jenn-Air User Guide is completely elusive online, and I ran into a number of frustrated consumers trying to pin it down. Little did I know that it was there on the cookbook shelf with two other Jenn-Air cooking guides. Well, now the cover is on the Internet. Drop me a line, and I'll look something up for you. Broiling recommendations? Got'em. I do not remember ever seeing this before. But maybe it will help you find the copy you got when your Jenn-Air oven range was installed.

Comments

Yax said…
Hi my booklet told me to reference this for"cookware characteristics and recommendations". I am intrested in if i can use a big heavy pressure canner on my glass top stove... can you see what is says about that for me? Sorry for all my spelling Grammer punctuation, and Capitol oppsies along with synatax and general errors as I see you clearly care about those things a lot.
Unknown said…
Do you have a scan of this booklet? I've been trying to find this for a while now.
Anonymous said…
Please scan your copy and post online. Most public libraries have really quick scanners that patrons can access for no charge. It would be a great help to those of us who are in search of it.

Popular posts from this blog

The Eternal Idol, Dancing Sculpture (video)

Reader's guide to endnote numbers for the novel "Infinite Jest" by David Foster Wallace